Enjoy the full range of motion and opportunity with Spiro v2.0 Single-Hole Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Down Spring Spout. This functional faucet allows for your choice of aerated flow or powerful spray, meeting All of your modern kitchen needs. Its spiral details and solid brass construction make it not only a beautiful statement piece, but also a lasting fixture in your home. Adding to the faucet's durability is its ceramic disc technology, which has been tested for up to 500,000 uses to be leak and drip free. This kitchen faucet setup is just what you've been looking for to complete your kitchen remodel.
- Solid brass construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish.
- LEAD-FREE approved for safe and healthy use.
- DUAL FUNCTION FAUCET - With an aerated flow or powerful spray, this faucet offers versatility depending on your needs.
- Ceramic disk cartridge guarantees long-lasting and leaking free.
- HIGH ARC faucet spout offers ample height for clearing large cookware.
- SINGLE LEVER HANDLE - design for easy temperature and water flow control.
- ALL PARTS INCLUDED - All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines included.
- EASY TO INSTALL - installation less than 30 minutes.
- 360° DEGREE SWIVEL This unique swivel spout allows total flexibility and maneuverability for all of your cooking and cleaning needs.
- ECO-FRIENDLY A 1.8GPM flow rate stays within the CEC (Title 20) compliance.
- EASY TO CLEAN - SILICLEAN™ nozzle resists mineral buildup, making this kitchen faucet easy to clean.
- PERFECT FOR ALL - This versatile pull-down kitchen faucet fits into kitchens small, medium, and large.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: A unique coil design fits in with industrial, transitional, modern, and contemporary kitchen décor.
- CONSISTENT PLATING GUARANTEE: All SIGNATURE FAUCETS products are plated in the same facility to ensure consistency in color and finish.
|APERTURE||1.18in / 30mm|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Spring Neck|
|SPOUT HEAD FUNC||Spray, Stream|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||Single Handle|
|CARTRIDGE TYPE||Ceramic Disk Technology|
|MAXIMUM FLOW RATE||1.8 gpm|