Touch it on. Touch it off. Whether you have two full hands or 10 messy fingers, SMART SENSE™ Touch Technology helps keep your faucet clean, even when your hands aren’t.
With clean minimalist lines, Imperium touch control kitchen faucet embodies the simple elegance of modern design. A dual-action head is attached to an extendable hose of up to 12 In (30 cm), providing the choice of an aerated stream or a powerful spray. The swiveling gooseneck spout makes cleaning large pots and pans a breeze, allowing you to reach all corners of your sink. It is made from solid brass construction to resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish. Adding to the faucet's durability is its ceramic disc technology, which has been tested for up to 500,000 uses to be leak and drip free.
- SMART SENSE™ Touch technology touch any part of the tap spout to turn it on and off.
- Powered by AA batteries, no outlet required.
- SOLID BRASS CONSTRUCTION resists rust, corrosion, and tarnishing, surpassing industry durability standards.
- LEAD-FREE approved for safe and healthy use.
- DUAL FUNCTION FAUCET With an aerated flow or powerful spray, this faucet offers versatility depending on your needs.
- CERAMIC DISK CARTRIDGE guarantees long-lasting and leaking free.
- HIGH ARC faucet spout offers ample height for clearing large cookware.
- SINGLE LEVER HANDLE design for easy temperature and water flow control.
- ALL PARTS INCLUDED All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines included.
- EASY TO INSTALL less than 30 minutes.
- 360° DEGREE SWIVEL This unique swivel spout allows total flexibility and maneuverability for all of your cooking and cleaning needs.
- ECO-FRIENDLY A 1.8GPM flow rate stays within the CEC (Title 20) compliance.
- SILICLEAN™ EASY TO CLEAN nozzle resists mineral buildup, making this kitchen faucet easy to clean.
- PERFECT FOR ALL - Fits 1 or 3 hole installations with Concetta Compatible Kitchen Sink Plate.
|APERTURE||1.18in / 30mm|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc|
|SPOUT HEAD FUNC||Spray, Stream|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||Single Handle|
|CARTRIDGE TYPE||Ceramic Disk|
|MAXIMUM FLOW RATE||1.8 gpm|