The Klempner is a commercial level spring goose-neck mixer - the ultimate sink mixer for your kitchen. It boasts a highly flexible retractable pull-down nozzle to direct the water flow to where you need it. The classic pencil handle and cushioned feel of the internal ceramic cartridge mixer make it easy to perfectly adjust the water temperature and flow. Its large sturdy nozzle has an ergonomically designed trigger button to higher pressure shower spray for washing vegetables and dishes.
The benefit of brass is it is the same solid metal the whole way through - there are no coatings to scratch or peel off. The Klempner is crafted in a brushed finish, which most customers prefer to use for their kitchen and laundry. The subtle hue of brushed nickel finish creates a low maintenance surface that does not present finger-prints.
- LEAD-FREE BRASS CONSTRUCTION resist rust, corrosion, and tarnish, giving it a luxurious, durable finish.
- DUAL FUNCTION NOZZLE with an aerated flow or powerful spray, this faucet offers versatility depending on your needs.
- CERAMIC DISK CARTRIDGE guarantees long-lasting and leak free.
- HIGH-ARC 360° SWIVEL SPOUT offers unprecedented maneuverability and flexibility for all your kitchen tasks.
- DUAL LEVER HANDLE design for easy temperature and water flow control.
- INSTALLATION-READY with pre-attached water lines and mounting hardware for easy & quick installation.
- ECO-FRIENDLY 1.8GPM flow rate stays within the CEC (Title 20) compliance.
- VERSATILE DESIGN unique coil design fits in with industrial, transitional, modern, and contemporary kitchen décor.
- 2 YEARS WARRANTY
|Product Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Primary Material||Lead Free Brass|
|Resistance Type||Scratch Resistant / Rust Resistant / Stain Resistant|
|Mounting Location||Deck Mount|
|Number of Installation Holes||1|
|Spout Type||High Arc, Spring Neck|
|Spray Type||Pull Down|
|Lock Technology||O ring|
|Spray Head Functions||Stream / Spray|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Cartridge Type||Ceramic Disk Cartridge|
|Maximum Flow Rate||1.8GPM@60PSI|